BP&M Consulting is a consulting firm, based in Ottawa, specializing in the transformation and management of information technologies, as well as in work organization, process optimization, continuous improvement, and performance management with the Lean Six Sigma approach.
BP&M Consulting is a division of Linovati, which is a niche consulting firm, and the reference in Quebec in consulting services associated with the practice of the Lean Six Sigma approach and philosophy, as well as sustainable cultural transformation towards continuous improvement and effective management behaviors.
Founded in 1999, BP&M Consulting is a reference in the transformation and management of information technologies in the public services sector, especially at the Federal Government level.
The clients served by BP&M Consulting and Linovati include all types of organizations or businesses, in all areas of expertise, or wherever the organization of work in processes is relevant to ensure satisfactory performance or competitiveness. BP&M Consulting and Linovati’s client base therefore includes manufacturing companies of all types, private service organizations, healthcare, as well as public services at the municipal, provincial and federal level.
BP&M consulting holds many contractual agreements with the Canadian government (SPICT/TBIPS, SPTS/TSPS, SPICS,SBIPS, SAT/THS, SP/PS, SEI/IRS and ProServices).
Our team of professionals and engineers, many of whom have the highest level of Lean Six Sigma trainings and certifications, use recognized best practices in work organization and continuous improvement, such as Lean, Six Sigma, Toyota method, “Kaizen” methodologies, business process reengineering, as well as specialized applications such as 3P methodology, integrated design process, agile techniques or process management.
Whereas BP&M’s team of consultants has a solid track record in information technology, it’s priority for action is “business oriented”.
Mission & Values
Linovati’s mission is: “to improve our clients’ businesses by optimizing their processes, performances, and the management of their technologies, relying on a purist and rigorous application of world-class best practices in work organization and continuous improvement”.
We seek to “make an indisputable difference with our clients and make our employees proud of their successes and contributions”.
The values that distinguish us in carrying out our mission are:
Harmony and passion
Respect for individuals
Our expertise is strongly recognized in Quebec, Ontario, elsewhere in Canada, as well as internationally, with projects carried out in more than fifteen countries.
Some of our clients
- Canam Group
- Camoplast Solideal
- Soucy Group
- Bombardier Transportation
- Atrium innovations
- Lallemand Group
- La Capitale Insurance and Financial Services
- IA Financial Group
- SSQ Financial Group
- C. Johnson & Sons Inc.
- RATP Dev – London, UK
- Senegal Healthcare Ministry
- Bombardier Transportation – Europe
- CAE Healthcare – Florida
- CAE – Dublin
- Global Affairs Canada
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Immigration and Citizenship Canada
- National Defence
- Environment and natural resources
- Export Development Canada
- Department of Justice
- Department of Finance Canada
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Shared Services Canada
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Hydro Québec
- Royal Canadian Mint
- Quebec Airport
- Quebec Ministry of Finance
- Quebec Museums of Civilization
- Quebec Ministry of Labor, Employment, and Social Solidarity
- Quebec Protector of the Citizen
- Quebec Building Authority
- Financière Agricole du Québec (FADQ)
- Quebec Shared Services Center
- Quebec Ministry of Transport
- Société Québécoise des Immobilisations (SQI)
- Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
- Quebec Treasury Board Secretariat
- Quebec Ministry of the Executive Council
- Retirement Quebec
- The University of Laval
- The University Of Western Ontario
- Jeffery Hale – Saint Brigid’s
- Quebec University Hospital Center
- Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services
- Montreal Health Agency
- Jardins-Roussillon Health and Social Services Center
- Sud-Ouest-Verdun Health and Social Services Center
- Integrated University Health and Social Services Center of the North of Montreal island
- Alphonse-Desjardins Integrated University Health and Social Services Center
- Jewish General Hospital
- Integrated University Health and Social Services Center of the Western center of Montreal island
- Estrie Integrated University Health and Social Services Center – Sherbrooke University Hospital Center
- Kateri Memorial Hospital Center
- City of Montreal
- City of Sherbrooke
- City of Bromont
- City of Lévis
- City of Québec
- City of Lac-Mégantic
- City of Stoneham
- Culture Trois-Rivières